Daily Update: Tuesday, June 8
Photo of the day:
At the mic
A delegate to General Synod debating a resolution Photo credit: Brian Bukowski/General Synod Communications.
Latest news stories and news releases from General Synod 2010:
- Out of Amazing Grace, a Silent Night
- Canadian Anglicans commended for contribution to Anglican Communion
- A Journey Just Begun
- Faithful Reporting Provides Foundation for General Synod 2010 Sexuality Discernment Process
Orders of the Day:
This daily schedule of events will be published each morning of Synod in PDF format. A summary of all events can be found in the Agenda.
This unofficial summary of the previous day’s General Synod proceedings is posted daily for members and the general public (in PDF format):
Updates from www.anglican.ca/gs2010
These stories were published by the Anglican Journal, the church’s editorially independent newspaper, since yesterday morning. Up-to-date stories can be found at anglicanjournal.com.
- Springtime Silent Night
- Welcome home
- Bridge over troubled water
- Primacy ‘through the lens of mission’
- Resolutions, resolutions and more resolutions
- Historic St. Paul’s is full of life
- A breath of fresh air
More ways to follow General Synod 2010 online:
- Watch live gavel-to-gavel webstreaming on anglican.ca
- Get real-time updates on our Twitter page or by following us at @GS2010live
- Read updates via our Facebook page
- View photo galleries of people and events at General Synod on Flickr
From June 3 to 11, 2010, over 300 members will gather in Halifax, N.S. for the Anglican Church of Canada’s national meeting, General Synod, held once every three years.