Daily Update: Monday, June 7
Photo of the day:
Clergy from across the Diocese of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, along with members of General Synod 2010, participate in a special service of thanksgiving and celebration for three hundred years of continuous presence and worship in the region. Photo credit: Trina Gallop/General Synod Communications.
Orders of the Day:
This daily schedule of events will be published each morning of Synod in PDF format. A summary of all events can be found in the Agenda.
This unofficial summary of the previous day’s General Synod proceedings is posted daily for members and the general public (in PDF format):
Updates from www.anglican.ca/gs2010
These stories were published by the Anglican Journal, the church’s editorially independent newspaper, since yesterday morning. Up-to-date stories can be found at anglicanjournal.com.
- ‘A beautiful, beautiful sight’
- No more winners and losers
- Birds and Bees
- Constant comment
- Budget blowout
- Lose the attitude
More ways to follow General Synod 2010 online:
- Watch live gavel-to-gavel webstreaming on anglican.ca
- Get real-time updates on our Twitter page or by following us at @GS2010live
- Read updates via our Facebook page
- View photo galleries of people and events at General Synod on Flickr
From June 3 to 11, 2010, over 300 members will gather in Halifax, N.S. for the Anglican Church of Canada’s national meeting, General Synod, held once every three years.