Daily Update: June 5
Photo of the day:
ACIP partners Charles Bobbish (l.) and the Rev. Arthur Anderson (r.). Photo by Trina Gallop/General Synod Communications
Watch Synod on Demand:
Synod on Demand daily video coverage provides analysis of the day’s events as well as footage of debates, worship, and interviews with members. Watch now.
Latest news stories and news releases from General Synod 2010:
- Vision 2019 – Living out the Marks of Mission
- Primate delivers Presidential Address to General Synod delegates
Orders of the Day:
This daily schedule of events will be published each morning of Synod in PDF format. A summary of all events can be found in the Agenda.
This unofficial summary of the previous day’s General Synod proceedings is posted daily for members and the general public (in PDF format):
Updates on www.anglican.ca/gs2010
These stories were published by the Anglican Journal, the church’s editorially independent newspaper, since yesterday morning. Up-to-date stories can be found at anglicanjournal.com.
- How do we determine CoGS representation?
- General Synod sets goal of zero budget deficit by 2012
- Canadian Church allies with Episcopal Church
- Why adopt Vision 2019?
- Live together with difference, urges Hiltz
- The laws of attraction
More ways to follow General Synod 2010 online:
- Watch live gavel-to-gavel webstreaming on anglican.ca
- Get real-time updates on our Twitter page or by following us at @GS2010live
- Read updates via our Facebook page
- View photo galleries of people and events at General Synod on Flickr
From June 3 to 11, 2010, over 300 members will gather in Halifax, N.S. for the Anglican Church of Canada’s national meeting, General Synod, held once every three years.